Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wish You Wouldn't Know - Ga In

Wish You Wouldn't Know
Vokalis / Band : Ga In


If you didn't ask, if I ended up never knowing, if you just turned away
Then I would've lived as I pretended not to know how you felt about letting me go

I know that in case I would go back to you with another reason other than love,
You didn't leave a single, small thing to me

Though I miss you so much, though it's so hard, I need to withstand it alone
Because I can't let late regrets and exhausted tears remain in me
I hope only you won't know the days trapped inside your memories

I know that I can't ever lean on you, whom I've grown so used to, again
I know that I need to throw away any remaining lingering attachments
http://kordliriklagu.blogspot.com/
* repeat

If you didn't ask, if I ended up never knowing
Though I miss you so much, though it's so hard
If you didn't ask, if I ended up never knowing

No comments:

Post a Comment